Mike Norton is an American physicist and an award-winning Internet marketing strategist, writer, and teacher.
- While serving in the Navy, he became a 7-time winner of the USS Dwight Eisenhower award as an essayist.
- As an English teacher, he won the tier-2 award for best teachers in China.
- He’s won two awards from Full Sail University for Internet marketing. One for online campaign development and another for global Internet marketing strategies.
- In his twenties, the University of York accepted him for an OpenPlus honors degree program in physics.
- With the help of several military veterans and a senator candidate, Mike declared cultural independence from African-Americans. He invented a new language and founded a post-American tribe native to North Kenai, Alaska called the Vannoken tribe. Complete with its own food and traditions.
- He holds over 20 different certifications in marketing, varying from psychology to data science, and artificial intelligence.
- He owns an international marketing and investment firm, named OMI, as well as a technology company named Wolven Industries (site under construction).
- He wrote the formula for Norton Mneumonics pertaining to a memory palace.
For the most part, he is a self-educated introvert who lives a nomadic lifestyle. He gains inspiration from a wide array of life experiences and journals his reflections where ever he goes in the world, from one country to the next.
Here is an old video for understanding the context of his character.